Finally...2 decent boxes of halves....silver & gold (plate)....

cdickrun64

Nov 12, 2009
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• silvergold.jpg
    silvergold.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 0

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im just really curious, and always have been, as to why youre not a high volume searcher??? The few boxes you do are always sweet boxes. You could turn your 2 boxes into 4 a week. 4 into 8.

Nice finds!

OP
OP
cdickrun64

cdickrun64

Nov 12, 2009
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gilmore....

Im just really curious, and always have been, as to why youre not a high volume searcher??? The few boxes you do are always sweet boxes. You could turn your 2 boxes into 4 a week. 4 into 8.

Nice finds!

My previous 8 boxes gave up 3 or 4 silvers....total.

Besides, i have to rewrap, rebox, and write my acct # on every roll to dump.....very time consuming. Wish I could do more...:(

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My previous 8 boxes gave up 3 or 4 silvers....total.

Besides, i have to rewrap, rebox, and write my acct # on every roll to dump.....very time consuming. Wish I could do more...:(
Just have a self-inking rubber stamp with your account # made up. Just stamp the flat wrappers before you reroll or stamp them after. Saves lots of time.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got over 20 gold plated in one box and sold them i made $8 on them. The coin shop sells them for $5 each. They have sold most of them. Nice week for the # of boxes.

OP
OP
cdickrun64

cdickrun64

Nov 12, 2009
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tim...thanks!!

Agme.....i just leave them in the bank wrapper, then i apply a small piece of tape....no wrappers needed. The acct # stamp thing would help a lot tho....thanks!!

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't believe with all the identity theft problems that banks are still making you put your account numbers on rolls. Mine, First Citizens, told me to absolutely not put numbers on them.

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've found 35 gold plated halves in other peoples dumps... made about $15 on them on eBay.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread