"RM" mark reboxed dumps, halves terrible lately

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Received multiple reboxed dumps in my 35 boxes today, with account number still written on the wrappers. Guy marked a lot of his coins "RM" with various sharpie colors. Are you on here? On a different note, anyone elses boxes crap lately? 35 boxes produced 11 40% and a ben today, and the 10 boxes with silver were all from out of County (different supply from a new bank.) I think my huge blocks of dumps might have something to do with it. :dontknow:

Upvote 0

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I did 20 boxes these last 2 weeks, only 2 boxes ( 1 each week) have produced and very little at that, about 20 40's and 2 90's. HH, Maverick.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try doing ?? 50 to 60 boxes aweek you do to many how many this week 90?? your dumps are to many to do at one place. I know you try to bring some far away i would take half away. The marked rolls and rolls?? I know its bad when guys do that am not sure why they do?? I love seeing box after box of useless clad. Just so you know some clad you can get ? 55 cents ? to 60 cents for them if you keep them for 10 to 20 years you might want to start saving as much as you can. I just save the silver! I ask over and over on here has anyone EVER SOLD ANY CLAD???????????????????????? No one EVERY says anything. Whatever.....................Thats less i have to dump every week.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you should move all your pickups to out of town banks that are producing

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you guys are funny spraying like skunks and complaining about dry spells.

I'm still a top volume hunter, just don't post my finds anymore, silver is still out there, you guys need to diversify more.......after all it's just an investment, treat it like any other!

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was single, I went up to the sexiest chick at the club for 1 weekend, and asked her, "wanna get out of here, go to my place, and ......?". Believe it or not, it only took 5 times for that question to work. Hunting boxes is alot the same. No real skill involved. Just a game of numbers and dedication, amd of course finding that silver goodness in the middle.

ihittheskislopes

Jun 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont do volume like you guys but its been real dry for the last month, skunk boxes, NO cwr, and cleared out teller trays. I think it might have something to do with silver going up or just a dry spell but I needed something to blame it on.

Mtldealer

May 8, 2012
District 12, SouthWest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone... I'm new to this forum. I marked my Halfs when I first started and have never seen any of them back. I find that the square boxes are better for finding silver than the rectangular boxes (string) - I'm located in So California.

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone... I'm new to this forum. I marked my Halfs when I first started and have never seen any of them back. I find that the square boxes are better for finding silver than the rectangular boxes (string) - I'm located in So California.

The square boxes are from Brinks and the N.F. String & Son boxes are from Garda (black rolls) and Loomis (yellow rolls), at least in Central Florida.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread