Finally..A Few Finds from Last week

MinerGirl

Nov 17, 2011
meicigama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone, First time trying to Post some items. I just finished a House Painting job of a 3 story house on 10 acres. Also helped the lady clean out her big Pole Barn and she gave me some very nice items as I insisted she shouldn't throw them away...she didn't want to sell them so she gave them to me...Very nice lady and I didn't charge her for the clearing work.

Also found this Boulder on her property (she had Several moved to her house from around Washtenaw County, MI) I had just read on T-Net about Trail Markers and Treasure signs carved in Rocks....I found this Super Cool Boulder that the homeowner never noticed before...Maybe someone can elaborate as to what it means/or what it represents! (I think it's a Bird or a Rabbit) Thanks for any replies. MinerGirl (She gave me this Dining Buffet too! Cleaned up nicely)

You can see the complete Boulder Pic has a big Grinding area to the right of the carving.

Attachments

• SSPX0528.jpg
    SSPX0528.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 84
  • SSPX0522.jpg
    SSPX0522.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 94
  • SSPX0520.jpg
    SSPX0520.jpg
    395.7 KB · Views: 74
  • SSPX0510.jpg
    SSPX0510.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 62
  • SSPX0519.jpg
    SSPX0519.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Upvote 0

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW SHE MUST HAVE BEEN NICE TO GIVE YOU ALL THAT GOOD JOB:thumbsup:

oldsalty19

Silver Member
May 29, 2011
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great things...it is satisfying to do some hard work and make new friends........sometimes you gain much more.......HH

OP
OP
M

MinerGirl

Nov 17, 2011
meicigama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes Sonofadigger/OldSalty19, She's very nice and I did work very hard getting her place "Realtor Ready". Everytime I said something was nice, she'd say, "Oh, you like it?..you can have it!" I told her I feel bad saying I like her stuff 'cause she kept giving me stuff. The Copper was in a Huge Box along with a bunch of junk on a trailer that she asked me to throw in the dumpster...The box was taped shut and said "Copper pots" and I thought it was an old marked box but of course I had to open it. When I saw everything I called her over and said "You can't throw all this nice copper out!...and she said, "well, that was in my copper collecting days and I don't want it...you can have it"! There's alot more than whats in my pic.

She also gave me a "Potter's Wheel", double Halogen lights (work lights on a tripod) 2 nice Coffee tables etc...Oh...at the bottom of the copper box was a Ton of copper coins...mostly U.S. Pennies, but old Copper Canadian "Two Pence" coins, 2 Russian coins, Costa Rica copper coin etc...

Here's a pic of the 1800-1830's Coffee Pot (Tin/ Embossed) this was in the box too...:)

I think I'll make a new business card of the front entry I just painted...I like my little wooden ladder here. Believe me, this porch looks Tons better after I got done...She's happy...:)

Attachments

• SSPX0512.jpg
    SSPX0512.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 73
  • SSPX0514.jpg
    SSPX0514.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 64
  • SSPX0509.jpg
    SSPX0509.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 72
  • SSPX0525.jpg
    SSPX0525.jpg