Finally Dug Something to Post: Wife's Happy !!!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went out this evening to rehunt a permission I hit on Sunday. Nothing too much to get excited about, being that I am a coin shooter, I only put in about 1 hour. The wife was so ecstatic when she saw the ring. :hello2: She swore it was a canary diamond, I looked it up on line, It costs $139 new. She's going to have it fixed and plans on wearing it. "Happy wife, happy life". :occasion14:

The property is next to one I hunted last year, no keepers dug their either. :BangHead: I believe they have been hunted years ago. On Sunday I used the F75, tonight I swung the XP Deus. Best find so far using the Deus. :thumbsup:

here is a link to a site selling this silver ring.

Lafonn 'Lassaire' Yellow Stone Ring | Nordstrom

Tonight's Notable Find

20160906_190931.jpg

All Tonight's Finds

20160906_190852.jpg

Sunday's Finds, same site

20160904_150929.jpg

Dug 5 wheats on Sunday, the oldest being a 1939

I wish it would rain long and hard this week. This summer has been too dry to hunt new permissions. The guy that owns this house is fixing it up and doesn't care if I dig the dry sod.

As always, I hope ya'll got out and swung the coil :metaldetector: today.

GL & HH

Upvote 49

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Loco; Now you know why I don't have a ring collection. She gets them all.!!! Me, I get to stock up on hugs and a few fine meals along the way. That reminds me, I'm getting hungry again. It's time to go digging.!!! PEACE:RONB

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Aww that's so sweet of you to get her that ring Loco! We all
know you are a charmer bro! Lol

Aug 5, 2015
Detector(s) used
Entry level POS that I found in the thickets along a river.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We should have a separate banner for finds that made the wives happy.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welp, I'd say she has good reason to be happy! That is a magnificently beautiful ring!

Congrats!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LD,

Nice looking ring...the missus grabs all the female jewelry also they must be hard wired for the sparkly stuff...lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet find!....wifey will be happy for sure!

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang that is an exquisite ring, I'm pretty sure it's platinum and diamonds[emoji6]

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats LD!! Glad you could get some points. We need all we can get, least I do. Mine doesn't seem to be interested in bullets. I don't get it. She would tear that thing out of my hand so fast your head would spin. Lol. Glad you got out Bud [emoji106]

HH RN

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Loco-Digger,

That is a very nice ring you found, congratulations!

Doc

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Well Loco, that won't be the last ring you lose to your wife. But the positive to that is that she'll be excited you're out hunting :)

OP
OP
Loco-Digger

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Loco; Now you know why I don't have a ring collection. She gets them all.!!! Me, I get to stock up on hugs and a few fine meals along the way. That reminds me, I'm getting hungry again. It's time to go digging.!!! PEACE:RONB

Nice way to look at it Ron, fair trade,as long as we get to dirt fish. :occasion14:

Aww that's so sweet of you to get her that ring Loco! We all
know you are a charmer bro! Lol

Thanks Steve,YOU'RE the charmer :dontknow: you seem to sweet talk those old colonials right out of the ground. Great digs today for the BOBs.

We should have a separate banner for finds that made the wives happy.

Roger that, I don't pull too many rings that she likes. I'm just glad I could dig one she wants to wear.

Congrats on some nice stuff

Thanks Art, I'd rather dig the old coins that you seem to pull every hunt.

Welp, I'd say she has good reason to be happy! That is a magnificently beautiful ring!

Congrats!

Thanks Whadi, what does Blingy think about it about it? :dontknow:

Zachbl92

Nov 8, 2015
Quinton, New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garret AT pro, Teknetics G2+, Garret AT pinpointer, deteknix xpointer, gray ghost originals
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out and dug and made the wife happy. Mission complete! Great digs for a hour. Best of luck out there and happy hunting!

OP
OP
Loco-Digger

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LD,

Nice looking ring...the missus grabs all the female jewelry also they must be hard wired for the sparkly stuff...lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Thanks Bill, gotta love em, even though they think like fish, chasing the sparkly lures.

Sweet find!....wifey will be happy for sure!

Thanks Dave, s:thumbsup: he does not mind if I hunt, she know's how much I enjoy swinging the coil and now that she's laid claim to a find, she's looking forward to the next one.

Dang that is an exquisite ring, I'm pretty sure it's platinum and diamonds[emoji6]

Thanks JC, she was almost positive it was a canary diamond. She still loves it even after the bubble burst.

Sweet hunt LD,, good clad count,, lots of toys,
and a Bride Pleaser.
Congratulations

Thanks ATW, not bad for an hour hunt in the evening. I'm still learning the Deus, I dig a lot of zincs, hoping for an IHC. I believe all the cents were zinc tonight. :dontknow:

Congrats LD!! Glad you could get some points. We need all we can get, least I do. Mine doesn't seem to be interested in bullets. I don't get it. She would tear that thing out of my hand so fast your head would spin. Lol. Glad you got out Bud [emoji106]

HH RN

Thanks rn, I see your point, hopefully you'll run across some sweet ladies bling in the fields someday soon.

OP
OP
Loco-Digger

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello Loco-Digger,

That is a very nice ring you found, congratulations!

Doc

Thanks Doc, it really made the hunt better, maybe a little shorter, but still enjoyable.

Well Loco, that won't be the last ring you lose to your wife. But the positive to that is that she'll be excited you're out hunting :)

Thanks DS, i think you're right, now I need to work on that excited thingy. :laughing7:

Got out and dug and made the wife happy. Mission complete! Great digs for a hour. Best of luck out there and happy hunting!

Thanks Zach, I'm a coin shooter that can appreciate a cool relic and some nice bling. Rather dig an old big silver, but I'm not gonna complain. Just thankful for what I find.

PBR

Nov 29, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Ring Loco.
You did better than me. This evening i hunted for 2 hours and grossed .75 cents and one of those WW2 bomber buttons.

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Very nice ring and gift to your wife. She probably will be tolerant of you dirt fishing hopefully!

KyDigNQueen

May 30, 2016
KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Loco, can you send some of that luck over to KYWONDER? ;) Great find! That's a beautiful ring!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread