Finally Filled My State Quarters Folder(s)

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A bit of background. I'm still a baby coin collector with a whole 15 months under my belt. About a year ago I broke out my $200 worth of non-cent change and started filling out the two P&D State Quarters folders. I came up five quarters short of filling the books. I next looked through the $101 in State and Bicentennial quarters my Dad left me. That filled out four of the five remaining coins.

That left me with needing a Denver Mint Missouri. Finally got one in change at Taco Bell.

:hello2::hello2:

Now I figure, if I'm very, very, very lucky I'll find my first ATB quarter in another year or two.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
A bit of background. I'm still a baby coin collector with a whole 15 months under my belt. About a year ago I broke out my $200 worth of non-cent change and started filling out the two P&D State Quarters folders. I came up five quarters short of filling the books. I next looked through the $101 in State and Bicentennial quarters my Dad left me. That filled out four of the five remaining coins.

That left me with needing a Denver Mint Missouri. Finally got one in change at Taco Bell.

:hello2::hello2:

Now I figure, if I'm very, very, very lucky I'll find my first ATB quarter in another year or two.

ATBs are not that rare. I see them around here, but I still save all of them. I have about 3/4 of a roll right now. The last coin I needed for a state quarter album was the D mint Michigan (I was filling it for someone).

OP
OP
Mzjavert

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They are around here. Since '09 I've only found a couple Washington DC and one Puerto Rico quarters. I only have 1 ATB and that was given to me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread