Jul 19, 2013
Midwest
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, CTX 3030, Tesoro Silver Umax,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally first silver and gold last week,

Its been about a month since I have been using my machine and I finally found something interesting to post. I've read the manuals, forums and watched videos and I am still learning my machine. Last week I went to a new area to do some detecting checking around some bushes and trees. Sweeping the area I found a penny, dime and then I came across a fairly strong signal(12-44, 12-45). I dug, searched the hole and viola found my first silver.:icon_thumleft: Pretty neat, first merc. Kinda of exciting,.. So the next day I had a few hours before work and I was sweeping the area and heard another strong consistent signal. Searching the thick grass with my pointer I thought I found another bottle cap. Not this time, my first ring and gold at that. Wow! :hello2: I have found my share of clad, pull tabs and hot wheels... finally something to post... let me know what you think..
IMAG0438.jpg
IMAG0437.jpg
IMAG0435.jpg
IMAG0430.jpg

Upvote 4

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice still looking for my first gold

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job!Just in case you dont know....you may find a valuable coin someday,and if you rub your fingers on it,or clean it,you will damage and de-value it heavily:thumbsup:

dfx-kevin

Mar 15, 2013
Southwest mississippi
Detector(s) used
whites dfx and Tesoro original silver saber
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kugar is right. -- I see all the scratches from the dirt swipe on the last mercury picture. Don't do that to a 1916d

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful ring !

Wldbil

Bronze Member
May 10, 2010
Claremore OK
Detector(s) used
White's XLT/ Garrett AT Pro/ Ace 250
Congrats on the firsts... Hope it is the start of many more to come in both categories!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread