Metal Detecting

battles

Sep 16, 2015
Tx
Detector(s) used
Gamma 6000, Garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not crowning them super bowl champs this year, but it looks like the future is bright down here. After they start concentrating on the defense over the next couple of years, they will probably find a ring or two!!!

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My, how the times have changed. I remember back in 1974 I was attending a high school football game at DeKalb Memorial Stadium in DeKalb County, Georgia. The National Anthem was being played and I saw some folks turning around looking really annoyed. I turned to see a young guy with long hair sitting down refusing to stand and giving those looking the finger. Suddenly a DeKalb County cop was seen climbing the steps towards the youths location. After reaching the youth it appeared that there were a few words were exchanged with the thug refusing still to stand. The cop simply reached down, grabbed the youth by his long hair, and led him down the steps and out of the stadium as if walking a pony by the bridle amongst Many cheers. This was a job Well Done. Blue Lives Do Matter. If some are so unhappy, disgruntled, and wish for total change, 2 things come to mind. 1) Delta is Ready when You are, and 2) Go Greyhound (and don't come back.)

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The NFL needs to weed out the troublemakers and the attention grabbers. And the owners need to fine the jerks who refuse to stand for the national anthem or raise their fist during the playing of it. Owners can require a dress code off the field, so why not a code of ethics while wearing their team's uniform on the field? They'd fine a player if he flipped off the crowd, so how are these actions any different?

If I was making a million bucks a game, I'd do anything my boss told me to do. Sad how far from reality these professional athletes are now. Most would be doing manual labor if the game was suddenly taken away from them. Just play the game and leave politics and personal beliefs off of the field.

Take this ides with a grain of salt...

Saw the 49'ers QB running with the ball against Miami and the fans were booing him. How about this instead; just before he gets the ball, everyone in the stadium starts singing the National Anthem!! He has to take a knee and the play is over!

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Dave, you are a genius. I like this idea. Lol And when he does hit a knee........what is a blind spot spear, but a lil' ole' penalty. Lol

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't get too excited over the Cowboys. The combined record of the teams they've beaten is 40-68! Lots of bad opponents so far:

Browns 0-12
49ers 1-10
Bears 2-9
Bengals 3-7
Eagles 5-6
Packers 5-6
Ravens 6-5
Steelers 6-5
Redskins 6-4 (2)

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I turned to see a young guy with long hair sitting down refusing to stand and giving those looking the finger. Suddenly a DeKalb County cop was seen climbing the steps towards the youths location. After reaching the youth it appeared that there were a few words were exchanged with the thug refusing still to stand. The cop simply reached down, grabbed the youth by his long hair, and led him down the steps and out of the stadium as if walking a pony by the bridle amongst Many cheers.

If a cop did that today, he'd be fired and the police force would lose a multi-million dollar lawsuit for violating his civil rights...

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was liking much of the game sunday till the jets let it go

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was liking much of the game sunday till the jets let it go

Yup...50th time Brady has won at the end after a comeback.....

So, Jeff....guess you went to bed early Thanksgiving nite.....as your Colts were getting throttled.:dontknow:

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oregon Viking.....update your signature.....
7-4:tongue3:
And if you lose to the Jags today, your banned from this thread for one week.

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why not.....Jets are incompetent.

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If Luck shaved his neck beard, no one would recognize him.

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_0772.JPG

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Raiders look strong. My daughter is friends with Jim Otto's grand daughter, she grew up here went to our only High school.... He said...... It's about damn time!!!! I have never met the famous double O. My kid said he was a very genuine person.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread