timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been sick this week, feeling a bit better today. I was out with the wife doing a few things. While we were out I managed to stop at a few banks. My take was decent, didn't get to search a ton. Most of the banks just had loose halves, but they kept giving me silver, so I won't complain.
The numbers

$125.50 searched. One bank had $80 rolled, but only one 40% came from that batch. All the rest of the keepers came from loose halves.
Got 1-64 Ken, very ugly. And 6-40% kens. A lot of them weren't very pretty today, but it's still silver. Some of the worst looking coins I've ever found, but it's better than a skunk. My streak has now hit 20 in a row. How long can it last??
Happy hunting all
Timbo

Upvote 0

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad your feeling better! Gotta love those short bank runs. Adds more silver to the pile. Let the streak continue.

apush :read2:

Tattooguy67

Sep 26, 2009
Kalamazoo MI
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT & Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Outstanding work on keeping the streak alive Tim! and good to see you are feeling better! HH!

Chuck.

OP
OP
timbobwey

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys. I feel very lucky to keep finding keepers every time out. I wish I could get more hunts in every week. I'm gonna try and get at least 2 or 3 in this coming week. I have 4 different routes now for short road trips, and they all seem to produce well for me. I got a good tip from one of the tellers the other day too, we'll see if she's right.
Hope you have good scores!
T

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread