Finally got my wheeling and dealing done!

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Well I had a few very nice items left that I just sold today at a nice discount... My trading now appears done....

What I added to the arsenal:

A Minelab Se
8" Minelab coil
A new pinpointer bullseye 2
An extra battery pack for my Se (the long life 1800/20 hour one of course :D)
Ordering a new lower extra rod for se this week

What I cut loose...books, dvds, 2 automax v4 pinpointers... and a few Whites rechargeable battery packs....

I wanted to thank everyone I dealt with here, on Ebay and on other forums.... All the deals completed were great and I am glad I am done dealing for now...

Now it is time to turn the se and dfx loose in the field and let the lesche dig a ton of holes :whip2:... Should be a fun year...thanks everyone for your continued support..and wishing everyone, friends...enemies, lurkers (post once in a while) a healthy, safe season.... :) :wave:

lockman209

Jun 4, 2005
Chippewa Falls
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle SL II, Whites PRL-1, (3) Whites DFX's, Whites Coinmaster 4G, Whites Silver Eagle, 2010 Whites Coinmaster, Fisher 1212-X, Fisher 1225-X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Deal Gregg

Yeasty

Oct 22, 2007
DELAWARE
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, CTX-17, CTX-6, E-Trac, Explorer SE , Sun Ray X-1 probes, FBS 800, WOT, Garrett Pro-Pointer and modified David Clark headphones
Gregg,
You really ought to think about an X-1 probe for the SE. I love mine. It's really convenient not to have to take the headsets to pinpoint. Plus you get all the modes the main coil has.
Pete

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Yeasty said:
Gregg,
You really ought to think about an X-1 probe for the SE. I love mine. It's really convenient not to have to take the headsets to pinpoint. Plus you get all the modes the main coil has.
Pete

Yes I know...have been told....just not sure I am ready for any extra weight yet...but will be in the future...thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread