Finally - I Get To Post To This Forum..!!!

D

Digging Dad

To sum it up.....Bought my BHID from the "for sale forum" on this site 3 years ago. Sat in the closet for 2.5 years. Got real aggressive this year on the beaches - 4-5 hours every Saturday and Sunday am since July...Found a ton of clad and some silver toe-finger rings, cell phones - etc....Until this weekend. 2 wedding bands - 1 on Saturday, and 1 on Sunday, along with the usual stuff - Silver, clad..etc....Been visiting this site even longer - Great site - To anyone reading this post - It is all about persistence and time at the hobby. Also do not be afraid to walk up to the "Pros" and ask questions, God knows I have.... to quote BOB from MA...There is plenty of beach and items to find for everyone out there...HH

Attachments

• Photo_081907_003.jpg
    Photo_081907_003.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 314
Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am glad to see that you found the hobby rewarding. Nice rings.......

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
Digging Dad

Glad to see you "Got it out of the closet". Nice finds,keep hunting and keep posting! Joe

seas1to2

May 17, 2006
fl
yea 2.5 years in the closet,= zero gold....it takes a lot patience, most of days last 10 -12 hours an alot of times it pays off, but you got to have fun first....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread