FINALLY - I made it to the 1800 club. So psyched!!!

bethisa2j

Sep 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay.....I have been whining and whining about not finding an IHP, an SLQ, or any 1800 coin for months now. Well...I finally joined the 1800 club!! We got permission from a private residence of an early 1900's home. I joined Rob after he had been there because he had discovered a wheat penny and a couple of silver Roosevelts. He texted me to get my rear in gear...I was trying to sleep in a little. So, I got up and quickly got my stuff together and met him at the house. Within 3 minutes of detecting, I got a pretty strong 12:44 to 12:46 signal about 5" deep. "Bam!" or as Rob usually says "Booyah!" - an 1885 seated dime. I kept looking at it over and over to see if my eyes were playing tricks on me because second number was definitely an 8. I am so happy was jumping up and down. I love first finds and thanks for letting me share my happines with people who actually "get it"!! lol. We found 4 silver dimes there. We will definitely be going back there had to cut the hunt short. Happy Hunting everyone!!! Here are some pics!! :icon_sunny:

silver dimes.jpg seated front.jpg seated back.jpg

Upvote 9
OP
OP
bethisa2j

bethisa2j

Sep 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone...it's so great to celebrate with you all. We are all so happy for each other when we make these discoveries. HH everyone!!

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
First finds are always extra special and deserve a special place for display.

Mainelypulltab

Aug 26, 2011
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal II
Congrats on breaking into the 1800's. You did that in style! It will be amazing to you how you start finding more 1800 coins, best of luck getting into the 1700's.

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Firsts are Awesome feelings , :occasion14: hoping many more first timer digs for you !

:skullflag: CMDdawg

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats. Hit two 1800'a IHP button silver yet. Still waiting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread