Finally, its about time...

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
So then, I was hunting a couple of St. Pete area beaches over the past week or so and I’m doing pretty bleak. I head to the fanciest hotel on the beach, the Don Cesar. The tide is low, the weather is great, surf is low…

All I find is an old child’s bracelet and 2 cents. I see the tell tale signs of someone having dug this area recently…

OK, the next day I head a few miles north to Treasure Island in front of Caddi’s. A local busy hang out. Same surf conditions, and once again, pretty bleak. More signs of someone beating me there.

I get this message from Deepsix47 asking me where I’ve been hunting, and I tell him. He chuckles and tells me that he was at the Don just before me. Deepsix47 took the silver, and another hunter took the gold…

Then he tells me he was at Caddi’s just ahead of me, and then at another spot just before I got there. No wonder I’m not finding anything. Must put plan X-9 into effect.

So, I hatch my evil plan and tell him I’m going to the South end of Pass-a-grille beach, and will be there after 5… hope to see him there…

With my evil plan in progress I arrive on the North end of Pass-a-Grille beach, an hour early!

Harr harrr me matey, my evil plan was a success! No gold for you today! Mine, all mine, mine I say!

Attachments

• Loot 1 Standard e-mail view.jpg
    Loot 1 Standard e-mail view.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 280
  • loot 2 Standard e-mail view.jpg
    loot 2 Standard e-mail view.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 278
Upvote 0

Foilman

Aug 17, 2006
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandito II uMax
Very nice! I here ya, I think the hardest part is beating the other guy or finding a place that is skipped over.

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Hey! There it is!!! Congrats. The best advice I can give you for success in the water is slooooow down and listen to the quiet signals, gold sinks.. Nice find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions