curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...know that a lot of the Tnet people have been having it (rain), so no big deal...but in NM it's ":hello2:" time...Monsoons are here!

RSCN7828.JPG DSCN7838.JPG .....my proof...;)

OK...now the story. Went for walk with cats and stopped to watch Dragon fly's, pretty blue ones that I couldn't get a picture of. Well, one of them started a stand off with my cat, hovering about 2-3 feet in front of him & kept doing it. So, the cat being a "cat" honed in on it and before you know it...leapt & grabbed the poor Blue boy in mid air & landed on the other side & ate it. I was ready for something to happen & had, for the first time got a pic. of a blue one :sad7:...then got these shots of the happening.....

Here's my Blue D.F. shot...not so good... FSCN4851.JPG Cat's watching... FSCN6694.JPG

Honing in.... RSCN7152.JPG And there he goes.... FSCN6692.JPG ...did have a picture of the

"eating" but didn't want to keep it. And....yes, was a bit surprised that the cat would & could do that, but that's nature for you.

There's more to the story...see the other cat watching something behind us...well...this is what she saw coming our way........:O

... DSCN4659.JPG DSCN4660.JPG DSCN4653.JPG

DSCN4663.JPG DSCN4664.JPG ...these last 2 were taken a little later when I

went around another way to avoid the skunk...guess he had the same idea, so we met again. :laughing7:

Last edited:

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha, awesome pics CK. Looks like an eventful little outing. :thumbsup: and you're getting the much needed "liquid of life" from the sky! ;)

OP
OP
curious kat

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks TJE...yes getting that wet stuff finally...only bad thing is that once the Monsoons start, so does the lightening...and it's fierce here...awesome but you have to respect it.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AMEN! So good to hear that you are finally getting some moisture. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
curious kat