Finally!!! Rain in the Northeast!!!

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has finally arrived boys and girls. Rain :headbang: It has been one of the hottest Summer's on record in decades. Couple that with the lack of rain, and we already had the water conservation alerts in place. We're about 5" below normal. But...

The clouds rolled in last night and the weather nerds are calling for an inch or two of the wet stuff throughout the Northeast :hello2:

Unfortunately, it had to come on my day off, but, no complaints here. I'll be hitting the dirt pretty hard tomorrow. This opportunity hasn't presented itself too much here in the past few months. Soooo...

Rejoice NY/NJ/CT hunters :toothy2: Looks like it's going to be mighty fine hunting for the upcoming week :thumbsup:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stepped outside and ran back in. Thought the sky was falling, but then an old timer told me what "rain" was.

Rain!

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
The flip side to that coin is that this summer the rivers & streams have been unusually low which has exposed lots of ground that would normally be under water. That and the fact that brown grass dosn't need mowing as often... :laughing9:

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup starting to sprinkle here. And calling for rain tonight and most of the day tomorrow. Its about time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread