mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evening everyone. I stopped by a branch on the way home from work to dump some nickels and spotted some halves in the tray today. Bought all $11.50 worth hoping for a silver or 2 but they were all silver(1 Ben, 4-64s and the rest 40%ers). Picked up my 4 boxes from another bank and decided on another quick stop across the street to a 3rd bank. Teller pulls 4 rolls out from under the counter and asks if i'm looking for silver. I'm expecting 4 skunk rolls but end up with 12 more silvers(11-40%ers and another 64) from those rolls.
Started into the 4 boxes with my wife and stepson. Expecting another skunk box like i've been seeing all month but we pulled 30-40%ers from the 1st box along with 3 nice proofs. The 2nd box was a skunk. 2 more to go.
35 silvers, not too bad for an evening commute home. Thanks for reading. Have a great holiday everyone. MM2

Attachments

• DSCN3280.JPG
    DSCN3280.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 447
Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
mountainman 2 said:
Evening everyone. I stopped by a branch on the way home from work to dump some nickels and spotted some halves in the tray today. Bought all $11.50 worth hoping for a silver or 2 but they were all silver(1 Ben, 4-64s and the rest 40%ers). Picked up my 4 boxes from another bank and decided on another quick stop across the street to a 3rd bank. Teller pulls 4 rolls out from under the counter and asks if i'm looking for silver. I'm expecting 4 skunk rolls but end up with 12 more silvers(11-40%ers and another 64) from those rolls.
Started into the 4 boxes with my wife and stepson. Expecting another skunk box like i've been seeing all month but we pulled 30-40%ers from the 1st box along with 3 nice proofs. The 2nd box was a skunk. 2 more to go.
35 silvers, not too bad for an evening commute home. Thanks for reading. Have a great holiday everyone. MM2

What'd you say 2 her Silver search question?

OP
OP
mountainman 2

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
obediah said:
mountainman 2 said:

What'd you say 2 her Silver search question?
I don't remember what i answered her but i'm glad they didn't look through them.

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I undestand the after work stoping at the bank thing.

I do it to.

DW

OP
OP
mountainman 2

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mistergee said:
you said 35 silvers yet your pic only shows 26 :icon_scratch: were the others camera shy? ;D
I knew someone would see that ;D. I just forgot to add the 2nd stack of coins to the pic.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread