Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2015
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to the beach today hunted it hard ! But no spanish silver alas ! It was hot and sunny like 85
I called it a day around 2 pm with nothing to show for it. On the way home I decided to get a coke and try a park by my house. I've hit this park before and I found a 1916 penny. Nice so I knew there were older coins there ! But this is port st lucie fla not much age here
But as I look I see there was a house here at some point so I park the car I walk 10 feet I get a strong quarter signal. And it was. Then another 1962 I'm in now I keep going finally a silver quarter then another 1969 1959 Then a Rosie 1962 I was as happy as a kid. Lol
This guy said what did you find. I told him two silver quarters and a silver dime. He laughs and asks me. Was it worth the trouble. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS GUY. was it worth is 6 hours digging in the hot sun for 3 silver coins. I smiled and said ABSOLUTLY !! Thanks for reading

Upvote 6

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Killer! I love finding quarters but never seem to get em.

Congrats and keep 'em coming

wv hilljack

Aug 29, 2013
Western, WV
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro,Garrett 5x8, Nel Tornado / Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointer‎/ Minelab X-terra 705 / Makro pinpointer / Nel Tornado coil / Nokta Fors Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the filling. I've found 6 merc's, no rosie's or quarters.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread