Finally!

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like Minelab has heard our voices and has a repair center opening in Pennsylvania. Hope fully they can handle the repairs in a more timely fashion than the repair center at Kellyco has done in the past couple years. Lets hope Nokta is watching and will have another distributor/repair center for their units so that we do not run into the same issue.

IDXMonster

Mar 16, 2014
New Glarus,WI
Detector(s) used
Current….Deus2, ExplorerSEPro, Explorer2, IDXPro-M
Past….Deus1, CTX3030, Equinox800, eTrac, Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like Minelab has heard our voices and has a repair center opening in Pennsylvania. Hope fully they can handle the repairs in a more timely fashion than the repair center at Kellyco has done in the past couple years. Lets hope Nokta is watching and will have another distributor/repair center for their units so that we do not run into the same issue.

That's awesome. There's a lot of people out there using the Minelabs along with everything else and need to know they can get service when it's needed! Which hopefully isn't that often! Thanks for the info Choppa...

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My CTX is on it's way to Pa. as I type this. I'll post the turn around time here when it gets back to me.

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Internet sleuths say Fort Bedford Detectors is somehow related. Personally, I hope so.
I bet FBD will chime in here shortly.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The problem wasn't with Kellyco, it was with Minelab and their slow manufacture/delivery of parts. That won't change until they get a fully stocked parts warehouse here in the U.S.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Internet sleuths say Fort Bedford Detectors is somehow related. Personally, I hope so.
I bet FBD will chime in here shortly.

That's my understanding also. Hope Keith can get some action with Minelab.

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to hear, I never was too crazy about the "Wal-Mart of Detector Vendors" doing the repairs.

ltd063

Sep 28, 2016
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 & Excal II, Tesoro SandShark, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have always had good experiences with Kellyco. Why is everyone so down on them? I own my own business and I know you can't please everyone, but if Kellyco were as bad as everyone says, they would be out of business.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've always had a good experience with Kellyco too.

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have always had good experiences with Kellyco. Why is everyone so down on them? I own my own business and I know you can't please everyone, but if Kellyco were as bad as everyone says, they would be out of business.

Selling detectors and fixing detectors are two different things. I think they just need to stick to their meat-and-potatoes, which is detector sales. They do just fine at that.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't most places that repair detectors also sell them? I think I only know a couple that are repairs only, and only one of those is an actual business.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread