Financing a project now that you have found it

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lades, gentlemen:

This is a subject that apparently is quite common among our members, but has not been addressed.

I, for example have found Tayopa, but having expended most of my available capital in the search etc, and curing myself of cancer, I was unable to finish up the job alone. I turned to aquaintaces for help. Invariably what was offered, if offered, was not sufficient to do the job adequately, merely prolonged the state and compromising me to the point that I could not go to work, plus the capital actually needed would require a looong time to accumulate. I am running out of time.

In one case I was put off for 2 years while he finished his mining project, then he reneged. This has been occurring off and on for several years now. Where does it end if I continue on the same path?

Peg leg has offered a possible solution, so I am using you as a sounding board, this will help others also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am to form an American LLC with the express purpose of forming a Mexican subsidiary. This can be done easily and legally with binding obligations to the parent US company.

In any event, associates in the Parent co. can/would legally hold shares in the Mexican subsidiary.

The Mexican subsidiary will include such physical assets as my 3 titled and wholly owned mines.

The potential assets of my 40+ years of accumulation of precise knowledge of Virgin Au Placers, the extremely close locations of La Gloria Pan, La Tarasca, Las Pimas & La Tepoca mines , which were very rich when they were closed at the same time as Tayopa and for the same reason.

This data also includes the location of several ships in Mexican waters and one in Costa Rica, and many many caches, and data on many other potentially valuable things.

The shares issued would be in medium to small units to allow the small investor, with a small amount of capital to invest.

This would give the small investor a chance for a big pay off, plus a Bit of adventure which is fast being closed off in these modern times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Using you as a sounding board, would you personally invest in such a company??

Tropical Tramp

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
i'd give it a small go r/t........if you were not in mexico you could get help no problem...visions of life in a mexican jail undoubtedly stop most from helping you there............gldhntr

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I would, after speaking with you a bit more about it.

I'd buy lots of stock if I had the $$. Maybe we hit powerball Saturday...I still gotta check :o

ericwt

Feb 8, 2004
Tropical Tramp: You are one of the select few that I would invest money into a project. Your knowledge and experience are known to me and many others.

Is it money or manpower you need?

Have you figured out how much you need? Of course I would need my lawyer to look at the paperwork and have a few questions answered.

Why not figure out how much you need and bring in a few investors?

Get the LLC together I will invest, if that is the way you want to go.

Just a thought.

ericwt

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2005
C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tropical,

I know sometimes a person has to have investors to make a project work.
I have two projects in the Southwest that are at a dead stand still. Not
enff finances. I'm selling an old HUD house that I bought, and did some repairs.
This will be my capital for my projects. intell it's sold. I'm dead in the water
so to speak.
I know not any of this helps you, Just wanted to wish you luck. And let you
know some of the rest of us are in the same boat. dam...

Roadquest

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Hypothetically speaking, I might invest if the right questions were answered and subsequent geologic reports showed decent enough values.

Have you considered just selling out to a small exploration company? Or even a larger mining co?

ericwt

Feb 8, 2004
Jeffro: Check the Tayopa section of Treasure Legends. That might answer some of your questions.

ericwt

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Peeps: My deepest thanks to those that responded by an em or on line.

I must point out that my original intention with the post was to "SEE" if it would be acceptable for public presentation in order to continue with a LLc formation.

I wasn't actually asking for anything from my friends in here.

Again, thanks for the vote of confidence.

Tropical Tramp

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't see my answer to you Bestest buddy, so I will repost it.

S T A S H ! 5 of them.

Pay off over a period of time for legality, but large amounts deposited yearly in a Universal bank in Mexico Say the Union Bank of Switzerland?

Mines take years and $$ to come on line

Tropical Tramp

ericwt

Feb 8, 2004
I was wondering if you ever did anything with this.

I have no doubt other people are interested in something like this.

ericwt

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Eric: I no longer "need" outside capital, I have sold the option / sale to one of my other mines, La Escondida for $400,000 for $ in effect, and stock, plus royalties.

I may admit a few people into the group simply to share, it is too big for me and my litle group alone.

The Escondida mine is actually undersold since the vein structure runs over $2,000 US per ton, 500 meters from an all weather, state maintained road, with power running parallel to the road,labor 3 miles away, and only 35 miles to a rr shipping center.

Frankly I hope that they do not make the final payment and the property remains with me. I now have enough capital to work it myself. hehehe.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Hola TT,
Wouldn't that just be the berries?

With my luck the wife would be there.
and of course she would want to go shopping!!

Hope it all works out in your favor.

OD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread