Finding Treasure in Ukraine. part 2

koper

Dec 10, 2015
Kiev
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250 + NEL Tornado
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All Good day, dear forumchan. Long time no exposed their reports.
So.
1. Copy on master's rural estate.
Having gone to Rivne zahvatyv to the mother of a utensils. Old-timers told about the Germans destroyed landlord's estate. Arriving there, he saw that there plowed field. He returned for the electrical and Hyde look. Result thought it would be better. But the findings were. I think there will come back when they dry out. Marsh was horrible.

More findings on video. Enjoy:

2. Intelligence, or find a promising place.
For work often have to travel in the Kiev region. MD always with you))) That during these trips often spend intelligence. Often such intelligence ineffective)) As this example here)

))
Here is the video cop .:

3. hours in the woods.
One of Nicholas passed forest after work. But I decided to search for an hour. The result surprised because the place knocked out not only us, but also many other comrades. Many recognize locality)))
Photos do not have. But the video will appreciate the report:

4. Copy to Nicholas.
On St. Nicholas Day decided to break out in the woods. Nicholas did not go with us (. .. St Nicholas (wife) brought me a pillow under the knee tactical))) Gifts zadovolenoy. Perhaps my wife nadoyilo stiraty pants zachovhanymy knees))))))))))))))) In the forest met a forester who went through the woods and catch poachers by trees. After talking with him and wished us success and pidskazav several places to the assembly after the war, where he regularly rides comrade)))))) To me somehow rozdobriv)) their rides, and I place rents)))) But there never traveled we.
The findings have not been spoiled yet.
On the video here:

Everyone thank you for watching. I hope you like it. If not, sorry that the time spent on this report.
See you on our Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0a6k8BMBhjfR2G1d02ogKg
Sincerely i1-yurist and koper

Upvote 4

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread