Finds for today, Eagle buttons, Civil War bullets, Relics. Tsgman

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I met John for breakfast this am. We got started and hunted hard for about 5 hours. It just never ceases to amaze me how new targets reappear after a couple weeks! I am a firm believer no site is ever really hunted out. We have taken hundreds of bullets out of this field and we still find these today! Soil conditions change, more moisture or less moisture, porosity of the soil. Atmospheric conditions I believe also play a role. The finds from some areas grow weaker but in a few weeks or months there are signals everywhere. We had a great day tempts in the middle 60's. We found this camp almost one year to the day and and it is still producing well! Enough of the rambling and on with the pictures! Have a great Thanksgiving, and one note to the football gods, please let the Chiefs beat the Bronco's tomorrow night. I'm out, Tsgman

Attachments

• john and tims finds 11-23-06.jpg
    john and tims finds 11-23-06.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 495
  • eagle button 11-23-06.jpg
    eagle button 11-23-06.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 493
  • carved up bullet.jpg
    carved up bullet.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 488
  • my finds cleaned 11-23.jpg
    my finds cleaned 11-23.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 495
  • odd bullet and teardrops 11-23.jpg
    odd bullet and teardrops 11-23.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 489
  • eagle button and strange relic.jpg
    eagle button and strange relic.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 493
Upvote 0
OP
OP
tsgman

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trk5Capt, Art, thanks for the comments. Have you two been out lately? Thanks to all of my Tnet friends, Grib, Civil, DigMO, Goldencoin, Sherm, Jerfx, Birdman, Flip, Swing, Postalrevnant, Ring, RiverRat, Livetoplay. I appreciate all your comments and opinions. You all are great. I hope you all have a most excellent and Happy Thankgiving weekend! Oh and the football gods heard my prayer, Chiefs over the Bronco's 19-10 Yes!! Tsgman

ashdigger

May 29, 2005
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Chiefs, Does Kansas City still have a football team?....... just kidding just wanted to get you going....Looks like the location is still producing better dig all you can while you can...Great job. I may have a little spot that may have been over looked we need to visit, I'll call you.. Later...

OP
OP
tsgman

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ashdigger said:
Chiefs, Does Kansas City still have a football team?....... just kidding just wanted to get you going....Looks like the location is still producing better dig all you can while you can...Great job. I may have a little spot that may have been over looked we need to visit, I'll call you.. Later...
Sounds good Steve, lets try and get out while the weather is still nice. Tsgman

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When it comes to Civil war items .........You guys have some great spots! the finds just prove it! WTG :o

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Looks like a lot of digging. Holy Bullets!

I agree with the atmospheric thing - seems like my Exp II is more easily affected by conditions than some other machines.

Mirage

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread