Finds from last 2 trips to the river

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a ring, ear ring and 2 coins a few weeks ago and then went back and found 13 coins my 2nd short detecting adventure. I think the ring is stainless steel and it rang up at strong 64 on the at/pro and the ear ring was 50 something and I think both these items are costume jewelry and a nickel and penny. My feet got cold even with the under armour socks, but worst thing was the hand I had surgery on in July is doing the same thing again.
Hoping I don't have to go thru that again especially if it's not going to help any. Glass I found in my scoop is proof we do public service removing items like this and nails and other items from public swim areas. Somebody lost rod tip and another eye of rod and what I call a ferrule, the silver looking item at the dock. Either they got their line hung up and lost their temper and tore it up or caught a big fish and he did the damage.
ring & costume jewelry 008 (Custom).jpg ring & costume jewelry 010 (Custom).jpg ring & costume jewelry 011 (Custom).jpg ring & costume jewelry 012 (Custom).jpg ring & costume jewelry 013 (Custom).jpg ring & costume jewelry 014 (Custom).jpg ring & costume jewelry 015 (Custom).jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
F

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The fuse was all over the place and drove me crazy and some of those pull tabs sounded good and some just sounded loud.

OP
OP
F

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread