Finds from my most recent hunt.

Jul 7, 2020
Vermont
Detector(s) used
An old radio shack, simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these a couple of days ago at the old dump. Nothing too great but a couple of things that I think are interesting. First, I have what I think is the front too a pin? I do not see a design on it and I do not see the on on the back but what else could it be. image.jpg image.jpg
Next, I have a really pretty green glass bead. It has a small hole thing on it. Does this mean it is old? An age for these would be great. image.jpg image.jpg
And last is these odd round iron buckle thing. It has a very faint line design on it and seems too have been made similar to how you would make a 2 piece button. Is this a buckle, what was it used for and what is a possible date. If not, what is it? image.jpg image.jpg Sorry for making this so long. Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
Upvote 8

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very cool finds!:headbang:

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The top looks like part of a 2 piece button. Any chance there is more to the necklace that the green bead came from? How big is the iron ring? Depending on the size it could have been for leather or fabric?

OP
OP
Vermont treasure hunter
Jul 7, 2020
Vermont
Detector(s) used
An old radio shack, simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The top looks like part of a 2 piece button. Any chance there is more to the necklace that the green bead came from? How big is the iron ring? Depending on the size it could have been for leather or fabric?
No, when I found the bead, there were no parts of a nekless near or in it. For the buckle thing, here is a penny for size reference. Sorry for not putting that in the original post! image.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread