Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heres some finds from some recent hunts. Is there any question the deus is a top notch relic machine. DSCN1467.jpgDSCN1472.jpgDSCN1473.jpgDSCN1474.jpgDSCN1475.jpgDSCN1477.jpgDSCN1477.jpgDSCN1479.jpgDSCN1487.jpgDSCN1491.jpgDSCN1449.jpgDSCN1446.jpgDSCN1447.jpg

Very nice assortment what a date for a buff.did you research the eagle button looks like a good one.congratulations

its later than what I normally hunt after 1900 , I like to hunt civil war and before but this button belonged to a guys great grandaddy that was in the war and will go to him.

Glad to see you've been out swinging, somewhere beside your test garden CB. Looks like you've been rewarded and hunting in the right areas.

Yeah im gonna let testing video stuff go for awhile and just put up some videos of hunts.

Hey I still enjoy the test vids.

I found a button exactly like the checkered one in your pic. second row first pic.
I was told by a old relic hunter that it was most likely from a Confederate soldier.

would make since because a nice confederate button came from there I cant post it yet because my buddy found it and he hasnt posted it yet and I dont want to spoil it for him but when he does I will show it.

Nice finds.

I didn't think he ever posted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back