Finds from Today and Yesterday, Found my own new Honeyhole, and my 2nd Merc Dime

luvmydfx

Mar 21, 2005
Hey guys, had a good last couple of days (this is about a total of 3 1/2 hours worth).? I found a baseball field that is loaded with clad today (I will be going back).? Most of the clad in the pic is from this field, including the merc.? I found some of it yesterday at an elementary school along with the boy scout neckerchief holder, the junk ring, the old wrench, one of the keys, and the key holder clasp thing.? The other stuff was found at the baseball field.? While I was there a mother and her son came over and talked to me, and were very excited with all of the change I was finding, and she told her son that they should get a metal detector.? Alot better than those people that harass you and say you are screwing up the lawn @#$#@!@.? They were very nice, and he asked me if he could have the next penny I found, so I gave him the very next one I found.? Talk about good karma, shortly after that I found another quarter, and this mercury dime!? What are the odds that my second merc would turn out to be the same date as the first one that I found?? Well it is, and I think it is kinda uncanny lol ::).? Does anybody know if the boyscout kerchief thing is worth anything??? I thought I saw someone mention that they were worth a good chunk of change.? I included some of the trash I found just to let everyone know that yes I dig trash too.? One of the trash items is a smooshed bullet.? Anyways, I will quit rambling, hope you guys enjoy the pics.? Remember the road to riches is paved with pulltabs.

Enjoy,
Loren Farrar
Founder of http://www.easystopgiftshop.com

Attachments

• merc614.jpg
    merc614.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 369
  • 419clad.jpg
    419clad.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 364
  • mosaicoffinds.jpg
    mosaicoffinds.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 357
Upvote 0

KIXLSYD

Jun 9, 2005
Tacoma,WA
Re: Finds from Today and Yesterday, Found my own new Honeyhole, and my 2nd Merc

Wow, that is a great haul! what a great day you had there. Nice finds! Brad

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds!! that is a Weeblos neckerchief holder.The next group up from Cub Scouts and before Boy Scouts.

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Nice Haul!!!
Looks like that good deed, indeed payed off for ya,,, WTG!!!
Not sure about the scout thingy, I've heard some of it goes for a good chunk of change, definitely something to check into...
Good luck & Happy hunting~

R

rusty nails

nice haul - look it up on ebay - that will be either the bottom or top price ! -
leftybassplayer

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great haul, yea always check E-bay.

HH!

Attachments

• happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 210
  • happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 171

Coin_Saver

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Re: Finds from Today and Yesterday, Found my own new Honeyhole, and my 2nd Merc

Wow, whenever i get peeps followin mee their always annoying and they ask annoying qeustions, ..... anywayz as for the boyscout thing I've found a few one similar to it! sometimes the older one are worth alot o dough, HH CS great finds!

Roaddog

Jun 8, 2005
Galveston, TX
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it is a current neckerchief slide they are still sold in stores. If it is an older one or some sort of special event one it would be worth more. Can't tell from the pic.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread