finds from woods and local park

the bone

Jul 8, 2012
michigan
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found all the clad at the park and let a couple local kiddies pinpoint for me and keep all the coins they found the funniest was when he pulled an old zip strip style pull tab from the ground and thought it was "an awesome find" said he was gonna make a necklace out of it! Meanwhile my 3 year old is looking at him like he's nuts cuz he's seen all of those things i pull out of the ground. my son eyeballed the chucky cheese token and the 12 gauge federal shell cap,lead slug, and the other thing were all found in the woods. thinking about posting it in the whats it section if no one on here can tell me what it is right away the thing is brass and has 7787 and a 1 stamped on the back side the dimensions are 2.75 in longx2wx1d its solid brass and has a half moon cutout like something round sat in it. thanks for looking and hh finds 001.JPG finds 002.JPG finds 003.JPG

Upvote 0
OP
OP
the bone

the bone

Jul 8, 2012
michigan
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats about as good as i can figure too i was just hoping someone could get a little more specific as to what it might be off of.

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2007
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It looks like a crank shaft bearing from inside the piston rod. You have half a bearing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions