JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Thanks guys, No problem. It's hard to tell by my pics what is really there. Haven't been able to get out in hunt. Too much rain here over the last 2 days. Hoping to get out Saturday for a little while. 3 days is a long wait to get back to a spot that has something if you know what I mean. Making new discoveries is what keeps me searching.

Good luck hope your guys weather gets better.

JerDfx

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Yeah I know what you mean. The wife's are tough when it comes down to it. But in these days unless you have tons of untouched land to hunt you need a high performance detector. A 400.00 or 500.00 unit would serve you well if you have tons of untouched spots. If your trying to hit places people been before you want to have the best of technology.

My wife don't really mess with me any more. When she realized I was paying for dfx's with finds she tended to leave me alone. I tried to slip here the idea the other night that when white's comes out with the next top of the line I was going to get it. She was like there gonna be like 1500.00 I said yeah who cares. It's alot of bread but they are well worth it if you are a serious treasure hunter. I will pass my dfx on to my son who is 4 now and he in a few years or so should be almost able to run it. Then I'll bump up and try and master another tough machine I'm sure they'll come up with. Seems like white's only makes a better top of the line once a decade.

Looking forward to next generation of technology. If you guys think I'm a good treasure hunter wait till my son's get older. My one son's been treasure hunting out of the whom. He has a eagle eye. He finds bottles and old buttons on the surface. I've been letting him pull old coins out of the ground since he was 1 and a half. He sometimes spots a coin before I do. look for us in about a decade or so being some serious treasure hunters possibly. I got high hopes for when I am older. I am only 23 got alot of years left to hunt.

My sucess level at this point being very younge in my treasure hunting life only leads me to believe when I have more time in the future and have my 2 son's and younger brother all hunting together we could do some real damage. Looking forward to sealing a quest of treasure I desire to find throughout my life. It's all for the thrill of that next find. Having being into treasure hunting I have been able to open up doors to family members that are interested also. Doing it together as a family not only gets us good time to spend together but a real trust level is developed. Also the more brains you got going into this the better you will do. 4 or 5 people could find more spots than just one or 2 guys. We work together not only to find more but to conquer more ground. One guy can only cover so many acres. If you got 2 or 3 guys out with you the chances of finding clues to a spot are much greater.

Just thought I would share some of my thoughts and hopes. It's a great hobby to be in. Alot of people just don't understand what drives us treasure hunters to persue more.

Good luck to all. Wish you alot of luck working the wife on a new unit. HH Jer

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Thanks Rtde, I will. I hope I'm not the only one who sits around and day dreams of discoveries Lol, I'm not crazy am I guys. Crazy for treasure I guess.

Take care Jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread