Fine art painting-Help me identify landscape artist.

ahgreen

Apr 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up this artist signed oil or acrylic landscape with a gallery stamp on the back for a dollar at a garage sale. It was behind a glass frame so I suppose the seller thought it a print. Lovely perspective, shadows and light and reminds me a bit of Thomas Kinkade. Don't know the age, but vintage as there is fading of the gallery stamp on the back and frame was aged (but may not have been original) and a bit of cracking near mountain peak.

I can't make out the artist signature nor what the stamp reads on the back other than the second line that reads Unlawful to Copy. The signature and stamp don't appear to be the same name, so I concluded the stamp names the gallery.

Thought someone might recognize the artist style, the setting (mountain peak). gallery or the signature. I have no idea what the signature reads but it does look like a complete name.
Would appreciate some help in reading both the signature and stamp. Thanks...

oil-painting1.jpg oil-painting2.jpg signature-painting.jpg stamp-painting.jpg

goen 4 gold

Apr 12, 2012
bellevue ohio
Detector(s) used
WHITES- dfx,dx1,d2 coil 4x6 shooter coil.....
beach hunter id 300, vibra probe pin pointer.....
GARRETT-ace 250

warren tweed pick,
GPAA pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cant make out the artist name but the art looks like a bob ross copy, knife made mountains and stencil brushed foliage, like what you would see from the tv series.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread