Finished the Year Swinging and Lead

M

MiniMe

Haven't been able to get out much in the past five months since I had to sell my detector. :crybaby2: Been watching all the awesome finds come out of this place and after seeing another three Awesome coins come out of the ground today I'd had it! I dropped the laundry basket, put on my coveralls and boots, and grabbed Joe's TDI. I asked him to ground balance it, since I didn't know how, didn't ask for instructions - I just headed :walk: for the fields. I've never used one but I figured I'd just dig everything and I'd learn - I was not ending this year watching. A lot of Iron...but that's what I do best...lol. :laughing9: When everyone else was finished hunting I was able to use the MXT and hunted until dark. Had fun and ended the year with a little lead :hello2: Happy New Year All! :occasion18: Cheers :occasion14:

On the left is what I dug with TDI and the right with the MXT.
IMAG0368.jpg

IMAG0369.jpg

IMAG0391.jpg

IMAG0389.jpg

IMAG0375.jpg

IMAG0373.jpg

IMAG0380.jpg

IMAG0404.jpg

Upvote 0

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You've used that TDI more than I have :tongue3: Good we started seeing some CW era lead come out of the field's,not just roundball's but minie's :icon_thumright: That one roundball was deliberately crossed with a knife!Sorry no coin's though

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the unique CW lead. :icon_thumleft:
I bet that log splitter about blew your headphones off.
Good luck to you and Joe in 2012.
You two should start some Riker cases with the relics you dig from your new place.
Lots of history there. :occasion14:
-Dug-

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AWESOME !! Im glad that you "had enough", and did something about it. Those are great saves there Minime! Good for you!

OP
OP
M

MiniMe

civilman1 said:
You've used that TDI more than I have :tongue3: Good we started seeing some CW era lead come out of the field's,not just roundball's but minie's :icon_thumright: That one roundball was deliberately crossed with a knife!Sorry no coin's though
Finding anything is what I'm interested in....if I find a coin, lead or nothing....I'm happy to just get the time to swing. I don't have the time like you do, but will take what I can get. Thanks. HH!

ModernMiner said:
Congrats on the unique CW lead. :icon_thumleft:
I bet that log splitter about blew your headphones off.
Good luck to you and Joe in 2012.
You two should start some Riker cases with the relics you dig from your new place.
Lots of history there. :occasion14:
-Dug-
Thanks Dug! I would love to take it all and display in the huge foyer that we have. I would be so nice for anyone to walk in and see what the history of this place holds. Thanks

Hutch911

May 19, 2008
Linden, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX5000, Whites MXT, Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great finds!!! That TDI will find it!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread