rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well seeing we hadnt had rain for so long I have been doing some wood working while I have been waiting. Picked the case up for cheap it hadnt been finished just rough wood with glass and clasps. Im almost done and just in time to case we got 3 inches of rain this week. Now I just need it to dry in the fields so I can go walk them should be some treats waiting on me. Im hoping to find some more keepers before the end of the year, rock

Attachments

• SDC11946.JPG
    SDC11946.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
  • SDC11899.JPG
    SDC11899.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 87
  • SDC11918.JPG
    SDC11918.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 86
  • SDC11920.JPG
    SDC11920.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 92
Upvote 0

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking case. Glad to hear that you got some rain. Those fires in North Georgia near you?

Mrdigz

Nov 14, 2015
Long Island ,NY
Detector(s) used
2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good stuff!!

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking case. Glad to hear that you got some rain. Those fires in North Georgia near you?

They are further up the northern end thank goodness but we had some smoke for a week from them here. Think they are in the Blue Ridge area. I went yesterday and looked at the creek its up 5 ft and it was bone dry 2 weeks ago. They say more rain next week so maybe it will flood. Every time it floods something good washes out. I found a couple of ugly points in the field above the creek nothing special and a bunch of broken ones. But I kept them anyway. Thanks

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey rock nice case do you carry all those walking sticks in a quiver :laughing7:

As fast as I make them I give them away to property owners. Getting permission for 30 acres which has 2 creeks next week but I have to trade fudge cause they dont like sticks. He makes his own.

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Western Piedmont North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The case looks beautiful and love the walking sticks. Glad you got some rain so maybe some stuff will show up. We finally got a good rain and I can't wait to get out this weekend and look around.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The case looks beautiful and love the walking sticks. Glad you got some rain so maybe some stuff will show up. We finally got a good rain and I can't wait to get out this weekend and look around.

We had wind for a few days before the rain so all of the leaves dropped. Then the rain came and the leaves got washed away. Couldnt of worked out better now the water has to drop so the goodies will show. Im going to be busy in the fields for a while the creek can wait till after deer season. Thanks

SCrocks

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice frame rock. At some point I'm planning to make some nice cases. Near enough time it seems

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice frame rock. At some point I'm planning to make some nice cases. Near enough time it seems

I still need to put 1 more coat of sealant on it but it just keeps raining. The case can wait Id rather have the rain rite now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread