Firing Squad Blond

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Firing Squad Blond (PG)

Three women are about to be executed. One's a brunette, one's a redhead and one's a blonde.

The guard brings the brunette forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim!''

Suddenly the brunette yells, ''EARTHQUAKE!!!''

Everyone is startled and throws themselves on the ground while she escapes.

The guard brings the redhead forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests.

She say no and the executioner shouts, ''Ready! Aim!''

Suddenly the redhead yells, ''TORNADO!!!''

Everyone is startled and looks around for cover while she escapes.

By now the blonde has it all figured out. The guard brings her forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests.

She says no and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim!'' and the blonde yells, ''FIRE!!!'''

:laughing9: Red

That one reminds me of one I heard one time.

There was a blond, a brunette, and a redhead that happened to meet in France and got to talking. They decided
to rob a large bank. They had guns and were going to use them but were not going to fire them. One thing after
another went wrong and they were caught and sentenced to die by the guiotine(not spelled right). When their
exicution day came, and the brunette was the first to go up the platform. They laid her in place and when the lever
was tripped, the blade came down halfway and stopped. So the man said, "Wow, that must be an act of God. You
are free to go." Then the same thing happened with the redhead and she was allowed to go free. Then came the
blond's turn. She was laid down in place and the guy was about to trip the lever when she yelled, "Wait a minute,
I think I see what your problem is!"

Ray S S said:
That one reminds me of one I heard one time.

There was a blond, a brunette, and a redhead that happened to meet in France and got to talking. They decided
to rob a large bank. They had guns and were going to use them but were not going to fire them. One thing after
another went wrong and they were caught and sentenced to die by the guiotine(not spelled right). When their
exicution day came, and the brunette was the first to go up the platform. They laid her in place and when the lever
was tripped, the blade came down halfway and stopped. So the man said, "Wow, that must be an act of God. You
are free to go." Then the same thing happened with the redhead and she was allowed to go free. Then came the
blond's turn. She was laid down in place and the guy was about to trip the lever when she yelled, "Wait a minute,
I think I see what your problem is!"

LMBO!!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: I love it!!!! :laughing9: Red :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back