waseeker

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2006
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well headed out this morning for a 3 hour hunt. After 3 hours the parks were filling up with t-ball and soccer games so I went home. Started checking the haul and found I had 83 coins. Being that close I headed back out in late afternoon to a couple of local parks in hopes of making 100. Wouldn't you know it the first two I stopped at had other guys with their MD working the playgrounds. Went to the 3rd one in the area and they hadn't been there yet so I wound up with another 18 coins for a total of 101.

1 Sac Dollar
16 Quarters
22 Dimes
9 Nickels
51 Cents
Malaysia 20 Sen
Columbia 1 Peso
101 Coins $8.16 total

plus a silver acorn, painted pin, several pull tabs and two zipper pulls.

Attachments

• treasures 5-12.JPG
    treasures 5-12.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 233
Upvote 0

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still working on my 100 coin day....I was close...84 but didn't count till late...then it was too late to do it...lol One day..one day.....WTG.

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Way to go! Don't know if I would have used the gas to go back until the next morning...At $3 plus per gallon I'm keeping a close eye on my MD trips. Congrats.

OP
OP
waseeker

waseeker

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2006
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prober said:
Way to go! Don't know if I would have used the gas to go back until the next morning...At $3 plus per gallon I'm keeping a close eye on my MD trips. Congrats.

The 3 were within 5 miles of my house and since I was going out anyway to pick up some Chinese take out for dinner (my bride's suggestion), I went early enough to hunt for an hour or so and still bring home dinner on time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread