Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ditto~! Congrats!

Nana

Eddy1H

Dec 17, 2006
Rockwall Texas
Detector(s) used
Cz20, Cz6a, 1212X, Minelab, Muskateer Advantage Whites, XLT, Surf PI, Garrett TR
congrats on finding your keys, I have lost mine and was not fortunant enough to find them like you did, and it cost a few bucks to get them all replaced,, nice find
Eddy

urbss

Sep 15, 2005
Cresson, PA
I did the same thing 3 days ago - the only problem was that I wasn't using a shovel and ended up running my ring of keys through the snow blower.

The Ace 250 found one of the broken keys in the 4 1/2 foot high snow bank, after that I gave up looking for the rest of them - I'll just have to get them replaced. The worst part is that my wife got me an automatic car starter and the remote for that was on my key ring (luckily there is a spare remote - but that still doesn't make me feel any better).

Charlene

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
SE, Virginia
Detector(s) used
MineLab Excal II & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Yes Sir, detectorist never think it can happen to them. Until one day, they wake up to a nightmare "I lost my junk"

I've been searching for a ring I lost along time now with no luck, at least your were able to recover those keys and stand proud while doing a happy dance. I'm still scuffing the dirt with my foot wondering if there isn't a little birdie nest somewhere decorated with opal and gold. :-\

Urbss... you're keys were a fatality, so sorry, I'm sure your wife is an understanding kind woman that will not put over one or two goose eggs on your noggin' ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread