Equinox 800, Makro racer 2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• IMG_0393.PNG
    IMG_0393.PNG
    438.1 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 7
If I were you, I would be seeing that as a 2 real! I can see the castle or pillars!

Congrats and best of luck to you sir.

Very well used but a Barber no less! Congrats. :icon_thumright:

A Barber in any condition is a good find. Congrats on pulling that slick keeper. :icon_thumright:

barber 005.JPGbarber 006.JPG I found a standing liberty quarter with no date badly wornbarber 004.JPG and then I found this barber quarter not to far from it .

Congrats on the silver. Did it come from the beach? That's some serious erosion lol

Congrats. That thing must have just come out of circulation. Ive only found one myself. They are a tough dig

Not to high jack your post but it goes to show you that some coins have had a tough life and some have not . I have found two dimes also . 1907 and a 1912 .The 1907 looks brand new and the 1912 looks worse . Barbers are tough to find . Better to find it than not .

Silver is good. Better than clad in any condition. In that shape you can call it a key date if you want

Silver is good. Better than clad in any condition. In that shape you can call it a key date if you want

well i was able to see the last 2 digits which is 04 so 1904 it is, i almost think i see an O mint mark, but not sure about that

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back