First Box of Pennies (Excited)

MakingMemories

Jul 31, 2015
Pembroke Pines
Detector(s) used
Whites 4900D, Whites 5900D, Whites 6000Di, Whites Eagle II SL, Minelab Exterra 305, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New to the penny search, just picked up our (My son and I) first box/bag of pennies from a local bank. Very excited to see whats in them, is there any special to look for? Anyone got any resources to share?

pennies.jpg

Upvote 0

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way too many coins to list. Go do a topic search on the matter as it's been talked about many times on this forum.

OP
OP
MakingMemories

MakingMemories

Jul 31, 2015
Pembroke Pines
Detector(s) used
Whites 4900D, Whites 5900D, Whites 6000Di, Whites Eagle II SL, Minelab Exterra 305, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Rick, I used to moderate many forums and always felt even if a redundant question is asked. It is the nice thing to do to supply the person with a helpful comment, suggestion or link to help that person. You did just that and not only am I thankful but grateful.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice to see a father / son in the hobby together. Have many of hours for years to come, moments you will both share the rest of yours & his lives. Congrats and welcome to CRH & TreasureNet.

OP
OP
MakingMemories

MakingMemories

Jul 31, 2015
Pembroke Pines
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice to see a father / son in the hobby together. Have many of hours for years to come, moments you will both share the rest of yours & his lives. Congrats and welcome to CRH & TreasureNet.

Thank You Dozer, that means a lot. I tell people in all my life I have accomplished so much yet none of it was as important as when I became a dad. Now I dedicate my whole life and everything for him.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread