MrBlueSkyNM

Apr 18, 2016
New Mexico
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Teknetics T2 Classic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve been dying to try out my new Piranha shovel on a relic hunt, so I drug Argentium out to the woods. Poor guy wasn’t quite over his cold. We had a great adventure! We should’ve placed some bets, I got way more coins than him! [emoji23]
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1517673757.045146.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1517673799.201241.jpg

Upvote 13
Nice wheaties! :thumbsup:

Yeah he really put the a$$ whuppin on me - he got two wheaties , I only found one !
Hey, but at least my research panned out! I just know there are some Buffs and Mercs out there waiting for us! :occasion14:

Nice hunt. I sure wish my wheat pennies came out of the ground looking like that.

A digger has got to dig. Nice finds and good luck. :thumb_up:

LIKE THEY SAY TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE..

Nice hunt. I sure wish my wheat pennies came out of the ground looking like that.

Ha ha! They were pretty toasty straight from the dirt. I wore out two toothpicks making them presentable. :laughing7:

It appears you got to use that new shovel.I just have to buy one of those ,since getting up after digging is now a tremendous chore for me now.

Nice finds! :occasion14:

I have one of those shovels...nothing stops it! :icon_thumleft:

It appears you got to use that new shovel.I just have to buy one of those ,since getting up after digging is now a tremendous chore for me now.
Well, if you're having aches and pains, this might not be such a good idea for long hunts. If you prefer a light detector, then this is not your every day shovel. However, it's serious business for rocks, roots and frozen soil when you need it. The older I get, the more I appreciate technology. :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back