First Day with the T2 LTD...SPANISH SILVER & Shield Nickel!!

CousinEddie

Mar 22, 2012
Cark and Ellen's
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Tesoro Vaquero, 31" Lesche Ball Handle Sampson Shovel, Lesche Tool, Garrett PP, Ultimate Gray Ghost Headphones
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I received my T2 LTD today around 4pm, by 8:30 pm I had two firsts from a farmhouse I have been pounding the hell out of for months. I found my first Spanish silver (1799) & a 1870 shield nickel.

This machine is going to re-open up all the spots I have been. BOTH my Garretts went right past these coins. I know for a fact that I have thoroughly covered the small area they were found. This machine EASILY picked these two out of the heavy mineralized soil I have around my way. I HIGHLY suggest that if you are considering a new machine....consider this one. Mike at Woodland gave me an awesome deal and took the time to answer all my questions about this machine. $$$ VERY well spent so far!!!

Attachments

• HPIM1667.jpg
    HPIM1667.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 131
  • HPIM1668.jpg
    HPIM1668.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 123
  • HPIM1665.jpg
    HPIM1665.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 116
  • HPIM1666.jpg
    HPIM1666.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 124
Upvote 1
Great finds! I prefer my t2 sometimes over my minelab. That machine goes deep.

Awesome finds,Congrats

VERY NICE!!!!
I love my T2 LTD, too!!

Congrats!!

Joe

Man, I would throw that coin away. It's too old.

Excellent!
HH,
Bunker

Man! Spanish coins are awesome! I think they remind me of pirate treasure more than anything else does...( I so wanted to be a pirate when I was a kid!!! LOL!)

That shield nickel is in great shape. Not a lot of those posted like that one. I have not found one in a long time. Nice dig.

Thank you everyone!!!

I love my T2 as well, go and get some more!! Hutch.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back