First diamonds of the year! =)

Fix

Oct 17, 2012
Southern California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS-2a Pro with a 15 inch DD WOT coil.
Deeptech Vista Gold.
AT Max.
Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My Diamond Selector 2 says these are real so I'm running with it.

This is a good start to beating my record for diamonds in a year. I found 72 last year but the year before the total was 102. Thanks to the ring I use as my profile pic. 46 diamonds in that sucker.

10K pendant with 22 diamonds.

Also a .925 pendant.

Attachments

• 22 diamonds.jpg
    22 diamonds.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 444
  • silver pendant.jpg
    silver pendant.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 443
  • back gold.jpg
    back gold.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 456
  • pendants.jpg
    pendants.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 463
Upvote 4
Fix,
Nice find! Sounds to me like you have paid for your detector with this 'hobby'. Do you beach hunt to find so many diamonds? Have you ever owned any other brand/model of detector? Just curious..........63bkpkr

Sweet finds! It looks like diamonds are your best friend!!

All the best,

Lanny

Fix,
Nice find! Sounds to me like you have paid for your detector with this 'hobby'. Do you beach hunt to find so many diamonds? Have you ever owned any other brand/model of detector? Just curious..........63bkpkr

I find all my stuff on land. I only went to the beach about 6 times last year. Only found one diamond ring at the beach.
As far as detectors go, I bought my first detector at a garage sale for 5 dollars. Basically a toy but it worked well. I got pretty good with it and found 1600 coins. I figured maybe I should buy a good one.
The Minelab I have now I've had for... hmm.. About 10-11 years. It's my second detector. I've had the big coil for about 2 1/2 years. I'm not sure I go any deeper with it but it sure covers more ground.
I hated the machine at first. It stood in the corner for about 3 years before I tried again and got hooked.
I've been considering buying something up to date.

Nice find! Just got a md can't wait to use it. Seeing finds like these are inspiring.

I've never found real Diamonds, can't wait till I do !!
Great job, Keep @ it and HH !!

Great finds !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back