bbb56.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 277
  • bbb65.JPG
    bbb65.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 289

ohio

Bronze Member
May 28, 2007
Nice, what part of the country do you live in? I am in Cincinnati. Did those come from a privy? My buddy has an example of that Dr. Wistars that is pontiled. We dug a big stoney about a month ago that was 18 feet deep. We only got about four nice bottles out of it. We did get a few pontiled swirl marbles like the one on you avitar. Nice finds.
Chuck

OP
OP
john glassman

john glassman

Apr 16, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They came from a huge dump in my area !! I have wimpy digger's in my area they dig only five feet deep down!! The dump is 18 feet deep there are pontil shard's everwhere on the ground and iron pontil squat soda's shard to !! I found this little hinge mold bottle laying six inches under ground ps Those Dr wistars cherry balms bottle's are common in my area i toss them all the time!!

Attachments

• first bottle this year!!.JPG
    first bottle this year!!.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 272

glassdiver

Jan 2, 2007
The Thumb of Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's, Nautilus, Fisher, Garrett
John,
I've never dug a Clark & Stanley's or a Hubbard's (and they are common, where you are, I guess), so keep me in mind for a trade, if you might be interested in that.
The quart "blob" next to the squat has the shape of a Cliquot Club and looks like a mineral water, with the long, narrow body and horizontal line across it. What does the embossing read?
Nice dig. I'd be happy to hit that early dump with you (hint, hint) LOL.
Bill

OP
OP
john glassman

john glassman

Apr 16, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
glassdiver said:
John,
I've never dug a Clark & Stanley's or a Hubbard's (and they are common, where you are, I guess), so keep me in mind for a trade, if you might be interested in that.
The quart "blob" next to the squat has the shape of a Cliquot Club and looks like a mineral water, with the long, narrow body and horizontal line across it. What does the embossing read?
Nice dig. I'd be happy to hit that early dump with you (hint, hint) LOL.
Bill
the tall bottle says full pint and has marker down the bottle half marker on the bottle!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread