First dive of season, =gold

rc2125

Feb 15, 2010
Indiana/Michigan border
Detector(s) used
~ XP Deus II & Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been tryin to get out, but days off and the weather haven't been cooperating. Got a late start, wasted a couple hours going to the post office to fetch my vibra-probe that was supposed to be here yesterday. Decided to try a new kind of spot and had a tip on a gold item that was lost last week. Had a limited amount of air today, but will be back tomorrow with more tanks...
Here's the lot
IMG_20120801_191557.jpg

Didn't get the target item, but this'll work too!
IMG_20120801_191502.jpg

IMG_20120801_191542.jpg

4.9grams, diamond tests real, marked "14kp" twice on the inside,

"kp" ?

Upvote 0
Nice looking ring. Congrats! Hate to hurt your feelings, but 14kp should mean 14 karrat plated. Still, a nitro bomb when it comes to the surface.

Nice looking ring. Congrats! Hate to hurt your feelings, but 14kp should mean 14 karrat plated. Still, a nitro bomb when it comes to the surface.

14kp means karet plumb...........exactly 14 kt, no more no less! its the real deal! very nice looking ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mistake. Thanks for the correction. Got a couple of rings in my collection that might be real that I need to check out.

I had a ring that was stamped 10K GP. Learned later that meant Gold Plated, also the rock with it was fake. Still learning, but having a lot of fun.

HH

Pete

WooHoo!!!! Gold and ice....ain't it nice? Great find. Congrats. :hello2:

Anita

Awesome find - what seeker said - I have a handful marked kp - that are real deal - WTG:icon_thumleft:

Congratulation!!

14kp means karet plumb...........exactly 14 kt, no more no less! its the real deal! very nice looking ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What seeker said.

I wonder:icon_scratch: how many people out there have been duped into selling a 14 KP marked piece of gold for next to nothing cause the buyer told em that P means it's plated, & the buyer damn well knowing it wasn't? Especially the ones that take em to shady gold buyers.:BangHead:

That is a very nice ring! Nice find & there is possibly more as I assume the ring you found was not the gold you know of that was lost the week before?

Last edited:
Super nice ring and ICE.:icon_thumleft:

WOW!! That is one beautiful ring find!

Congrats on that find!

Lorraine

Nothing wrong with that 14kp ring with ice! :headbang:
Well done..........Gold Nuggets :hello:

Get some more tanks and find some more of those beauties .Congratulations!!

Real Nice!! Congrats!

Great looking gold ring find!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back