First double silver ring day!

B

BIG61AL

Usually I don't find as many quarters as I would like but the last three hunts have been about double the amount I would expect. I guess my luck was on an upswing. Went to a local elementary school that has always been rewarding for me clad wise. I arrived late in the day with the sun setting, so I only had about a hour of good light left. Found a few coins over a wide area then I found a coin spill, 15 coins in a 3 foot by 3 foot area. Sweet. Mostly quarters and dimes. Sweet. Continuing on my next find is the silver ring on the left. The photo does not do it justice. Those light blue stones just sparkle like crazy. They must be quality semiprecious stones. Found a few more coins and the usual aluminum can crap, pencil tops and foil. The sun was down and the bugs were coming out so I was looking to go very soon but kept at it for a few more minutes and found the lovely silver feather ring. It was very black and I polished up a bit to bring back the detail. My first two silver ring day!!

Attachments

• 2 rings.JPG
    2 rings.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 372
Upvote 0

mhess22

Apr 24, 2007
Upstate New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
White's Spectra V3i
White's Bullseye TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow nice paperclips. Still waiting for my first. JK :) Awesome finds!

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrat's on the dual silver BIG AL,very nice looking ring's....HH!!

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
Two very pretty rings!

I know you were smiling on the drive home! ;)

Congratulations!

Ridley

detectordave

Apr 6, 2005
Ann Arbor Meechigan
Detector(s) used
DFX WITH DX-1 PROBE AND XLT WITH XL-1 PROBE
Nice finds, elementary schools rule! Now if they would just outlaw those darn pencil erasers, and quit hitting cans with the lawn mowers. They ring just like gold on my DFX. Anyways, nice rings! HH dave.

R

RUDY2003

Suoperb rings and nice coin pile... I too like elem. schools for productive diggin'. Congrats on your double ring day....
Keep safe...

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
detectordave said:
Nice finds, elementary schools rule! Now if they would just outlaw those darn pencil erasers, and quit hitting cans with the lawn mowers. They ring just like gold on my DFX. Anyways, nice rings! HH dave.

Dave, to me the pencil erasers seem like a nickel....

Great find on the two rings!

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b
Very nice rings.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread