First ever box of halves. One 90% and this odd coin in the same roll

theproph

Oct 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went through my first box of halves today. Came out with one 1964 and a $1 Maletoa Tanumafili II Samoa I Sisifo in the SAME roll. Pretty stoked about the one 90% and dont really know what to think/do with the Samoa coin.

bmzhY.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a great start on your first box!

Fly to Samoa. Spend the coin. Fly back. Problem solved.

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like that 1964 JFK half dollar is defective. I will PM you the address to mail it to so you can get a shiny new replacement.

Nice finds! Welcome to the big boys CRH club, and here's to many more great finds for you!

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
It looks like that 1964 JFK half dollar is defective. I will PM you the address to mail it to so you can get a shiny new replacement.

Nice finds! Welcome to the big boys CRH club, and here's to many more great finds for you!

Haha? Pulling a Kev?

OP
OP
T

theproph

Oct 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks! Ive seen your posts on /r/CRH too! Pulled a 1969 1/2 Franc from Switzerland today in a roll of dimes, too bad they were only silver up to 1967.

MIhunter

Bronze Member
Jun 29, 2011
Southeastern MI
you can keep it because it looks cool and you only paid 50 cents for it or roll it with 19 half dollar and take the roll to a bank to a $10 bill

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
COngrats on the silver..:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread