FIRST FIND...THANKS TO THE TREASURENET TEACHERS!

melnatcat

Mar 9, 2005
Central Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW! What a great afternoon here in Central Minnesota! It's 59 degrees with sunshine, the ground is still quite frozen in some areas, but I could not wait to get out and do some detecting! With practice on the kitchen floor & out in the yard (thanks Sherpa t and all for your advice!), reading and rereading the manuel, it was time to hit the local swimming area. The snow is clearing and some areas are quite thawed. The ring and lure came out of the sand, and the rest came out from under the big ol' shade tree! (Now I have a pop tab...didn't at practice...had to explain to the kids what it was :).)

You guys are right, it's addictive! The snow can't go away fast enough...can't wait to get out there again!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
melnatcat

melnatcat

Mar 9, 2005
Central Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm having a problem posting the pic...my errors. That needs practice, too. We found pop tabs, a cheapo dollar ring, a stainless steel washer, quarter, penny, dime, fishhook w/ weight, and a 4" lure. No silver, nothing special. But gees, it was FUN! :)

DigginD, where do you vacation at? My guess would be the Brainerd Lakes, or Lake of the Woods.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread