Upvote 0

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Step 1: Find something!

CHECK!

Great job! Now go get fully addicted. :)

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats MinerGirl...the first find is always awesome no matter what it is! A sardine can correct? (I don't eat them so no clue)

My wifes first find was a .50 cal fired from a WW2 plane of some sort....she displays it proudly on her computer desk.

I found a bottle cap as my first find...still have it hidden away as my "first item".

My 12 year old son....he popped a 10k ring with a 60$ Bounty Hunter Gold Digger on his first hunt.....little brat! LOL

Congrats again and keep it up. :occasion14:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Success breeds success! Or was it....... Every great adventure starts with a small step.... you get the point. As a newbie, you might want to catalogue your finds. Include such things as soil conditions, distance from permanent structures, As your Digger Diary grows, you will begin to see patterns. You will see what works and what doesn't. Stop doing the dead-end practices and concentrate on those practices that produce. You will be AMAZED at the potential in that little machine! Go get your share! TTC

pkb

Feb 10, 2013
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Two Garrett AT PRO's, two Garrett pro pointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bad ass machine

OP
OP
M

MinerGirl

Nov 17, 2011
meicigama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone!! Good advice on the diary..here's what I found today.. About one hour and marked some good targets to dig later. Sorry, no pic but I found 3 quarters and a nickle! Coin spill near my Dad's bicycle shed..lol

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratulations on your new machine and first find MinerGirl! The backyard is an excellent place to hunt and learn your AT Pro!
Best of luck out there!

OP
OP
M

MinerGirl

Nov 17, 2011
meicigama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Success breeds success! Or was it....... Every great adventure starts with a small step.... you get the point. As a newbie, you might want to catalogue your finds. Include such things as soil conditions, distance from permanent structures, As your Digger Diary grows, you will begin to see patterns. You will see what works and what doesn't. Stop doing the dead-end practices and concentrate on those practices that produce. You will be AMAZED at the potential in that little machine! Go get your share! TTC[/QUOn

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread