First Finds for the Year!

M

MiniMe

Bringing in the New Year with a few finds. Got tired of sitting around here being bored, so I went down to a local school and park in town to get out for a little while. Joe let me use his new MXT. I like it...totally different than my Ace. The Nickle/Ring hits drove me crazy :icon_scratch:, but I had fun digging. Didn't find anything great, but had some time to myself to do a little thinking and swinging. Thanks for looking and Happy New Year! HH

Attachments

• 000_0007.jpg
    000_0007.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 487
  • 000_0010.jpg
    000_0010.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 492
Upvote 0

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG on you hunt....Matt

OP
OP
M

MiniMe

Thanks....and yep...fun is what I'm having this year :)

OP
OP
M

MiniMe

mlayers said:
WTG on you hunt....Matt

Thanks Matt....now if I can only get one of the nickle/ring hits to ever produce a ring....i'll be even happier :)

bula

Mar 13, 2008
southern utah
Detector(s) used
White MXT
Just be happy that you got out. The high here yesterday was 16 & it might make it into the 20'S before the next snow. As for the MXT air test a nickle mine is vdi of 20 never 21 but sometimes 18, & I have found most gold rings at a solid 20. Some have been 32, 42, & that good old pull tab 22. So for those of us that can't hunt right now, get out there & have some fun.

OP
OP
M

MiniMe

Thanks bulla....I'm headed out now. We've fortunately warmed up a little around here but I know it won't last long. We'll see what today brings....pull tab 22 - got it...

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mini,
I thought Joe only loaned out his MXT for CW relic hunting. :tongue3:
Those coins do add up though. I used to, and still do sometimes, hit tot lots. It's amazing how many coins are at those places.
It's great when that gold or silver ring shows up too. :thumbsup:
-Doug-

OP
OP
M

MiniMe

ModernMiner said:
Mini,
I thought Joe only loaned out his MXT for CW relic hunting. :tongue3:
Those coins do add up though. I used to, and still do sometimes, hit tot lots. It's amazing how many coins are at those places.
It's great when that gold or silver ring shows up too. :thumbsup:
-Doug-

:laughing7: :laughing7: Yep, it kills him to hunt the tot lots. Hoping for a ring or silver this year and hopefully using his back up MXT I'll find them.

VOL1266-X said:
You did very well Mini!!! Make ole Joe let you take the T.D.I. next time. HH, Quindy.

:o ...He's hiding a T.D.I. ?? :o Joe..... :violent1:...... :laughing7: :laughing7:

Lookin

Feb 15, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
White's MXT; backup - BH Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
Other
Getting out is half of it!

My last silver ring that I found with my MXT came from....a tot lot!! :laughing7: HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread