First Gold ring found! Attempting to locate owner.

Aug 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have only been detecting 3 week with my new ACE 250. I found this ring at a local state park swimming hole early this morning. I had dug up a dozen or so pull-tabs, when I hit on this little gem. The ring has a jester or clown face surrounded with 6 gemstones (looks like 3 diamonds and 3 garnets or rubies). I placed an ad on the local Craigslist Lost & Found section, so I guess I'll wait to see if I get any replies. I plan on calling the park's adminstrative office tomorrow morning to see if it has been reported lost.

I wll provide an update in the near future.

1rst ring pic 1.JPG Ring 3 pic.JPG

mark.1

Oct 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a precious ring and you may know the price of this Ring. I would love to suggest you something. Its good that you are a Precious Metal hunter but what i think is that you should hunt these metals and should invest them in a proper way. Believe me you will have a huge Return and you will be the good businessman.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you haven't found the owner... keep it. Does it have a CZ inside the band? If it does, the clear stones are cubic zerconias. If found at a swimming hole, probably lost by a teen. Instead of doing the Craig's list thing, I suggest you call the local paper. A reporter may call and take a picture and do a write-up. Good for you and good for the hobby! Hold back on the initials inside (and it DOES have initials, right?) that way, most of the cranks won't call. TTC

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shocked.gif
C
shocked.gif
o
shocked.gif
n
shocked.gif
g
shocked.gif
r