First gold with new Bazooka Sniper

Campngolf

Feb 4, 2014
NorCal
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks to our tour guide and instructor, Goldenmojo, the kids and I had a great morning gettin' the gold. Got to try my new 30" Sniper and man did it make things easy. It took everything we gave it and kept asking for more.

Now we just need to spend more time at the river to improve our skills and the vials will fill in no time. :laughing7:

Goldenmojo, it was great to meet you and thanks for taking us today. It's the first time all 3 kids and I have spent having fun together in awhile, them being teenagers and all.

Here's the goods:

e8a71788-b3b8-4676-8d86-49a22d928f04.jpg

Camp

Upvote 0

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Camp

It was great to meet you and your fantastic kids. They were real troopers and worked together as a well oiled machine getting the dirt into the sluice. You and the brood are welcome anytime. I stayed until the water level rose up. Here is what I ended up with....

IMG_1990.JPG IMG_1995.JPG

OP
OP
C

Campngolf

Feb 4, 2014
NorCal
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice looking pan Mojo.

Did that kayaker/prospector make if up river to you? At first I thought that was a weird way to get to pay dirt, but after the trek back (and the sore muscles) I'm rethinking things. Kayaking up and back would be a lot easier and quicker.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That fluctuating river level can drive a guy insane!

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I moved upstream after you guys left and the Kayak guy got stopped at the angry stretch. He finally settled on the far side of the river and was packing up as I was heading out.

Aufisher Before and after water rise. Less than 4 minutes to completely cover the area

IMG_1992.JPG IMG_1993.JPG

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Missing that 300 cfs water we had during the weekdays not too far back.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread