first gold

Texas Jed

Jan 24, 2007
Houston Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Thanks to ringfinder for giving me some tips in using my ace 250. I was in jewelry mode and got a nickle signal at 4 inches. I dug and came up with this. The inside reads equisite-ce 14k. I weighed it with a postal scale and it weighs over 5 grams. Ill weigh it with a digital scale tomorrow for a more precise weight. It looks like it got hit with a lawn mower at one time knocking 1of the 6 stones out of the ring and slicing up the band a bit... but ill take it. I'm hoping the 5 stones are real diamonds.

Thanks again to all in the forum who provide tips, keep them coming.

Attachments

• gold diamond ring.jpg
    gold diamond ring.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 695
Upvote 0

Eddy1H

Dec 17, 2006
Rockwall Texas
Detector(s) used
Cz20, Cz6a, 1212X, Minelab, Muskateer Advantage Whites, XLT, Surf PI, Garrett TR
very nice ring,, what a nice one
Congrats

Eddy

Danimal

Bronze Member
Aug 16, 2006
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Detector(s) used
duh...duh... DFX
Good job on your first gold ring. The ACE is a great machine and NOW you are committed...and you will dig lots of pulltabs but every XXnth pulltab will be a nice surpise! I ended up with 6 solid gold rings last year with my ACE. And I could have filled a bathtub with pulltabs. My hunting buddy tries to keep from digging tabs (and with a top of the line machine) and has yet to dig a gold ring (sorry Bob!)...but it's the price you'll pay to find more like that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread