V3i

Attachments

• flint.jpg
    flint.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 567
Upvote 0
Re: First Gun Flint!!

plehbah said:
I am imagining a squarish stone, with some quadrilateral flaking. There may be some use/wear evident. It may be some precious shade of tan, white, black, gray, or possibly even mottled or translucent.

Here is a picture of a similar example:

Thats the same as the one I found.

too much hot flash ;D
Can't wait to see the pic.
NovaTreasure

plehbah said:
I am imagining a squarish stone, with some quadrilateral flaking. There may be some use/wear evident. It may be some precious shade of tan, white, black, gray, or possibly even mottled or translucent.

good call!! and it is slightly mottled and translucent.. pic is coming.. bad day yesterday... the fuel gauge is broken!! ran out of fuel oil for my house.. then worked till late last night.. still no heat!!!! I think this weekend is the time to get a woodstove in..

plehbah said:

Can't imagine any better than that......Very nice piece Mark,Congrat's Bud!!! :thumbsup:

LOL @ arc! :D

Hey, MB! Awesome find! :thumbsup:

Nana :wink:

Great find,
sorry about the heat situation,i am going through the same thing,I hope your able to get it working Quickly.

Nova Treasure

Cool find I don't know it I would of pick that out of the dirt would of tosed it like a rock.

Hutch

civilman1 said:
plehbah said:

Can't imagine any better than that......Very nice piece Mark,Congrat's Bud!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks man!! Made my day!!!!

Mark

nova treasure said:
Great find,
sorry about the heat situation,i am going through the same thing,I hope your able to get it working Quickly.

Nova Treasure

Thanks!! It was back on yesterday.. they fuel gauge on the tank was broken!!!! I have two woodstoves going in this weekend!!!! ;-)

Monkeyboy

I have never seen a gun flint, that's pretty damn cool man!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back