dadsmetaldetecting003.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 672
  • dadsmetaldetecting004.jpg
    dadsmetaldetecting004.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 685
Upvote 0
Excellent find.
More info on scoop please.

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!shes awefull purty.congrats!

i take it you found it by 'HOLLYWOOD"beach by the water :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :

Bruce,

Congrats on the ring . Nice way to start the season. I sent an email also. Let me know if you got it. The one from Sunday came back undeliverable.

Pat

I just took a second look at your find, drool. drool.
I am once again inspired to hit the beach today. Thanks!

Fantastic looking ring Bruce, very nice wtg :thumbsup:
So that's what the new fiberglass handle looks like, looks sweet Man but I have to go with the original stainless handle for the weight. In the surf there's nothing worse than having your gear flopping around in the surf. The lighter one you got should be killer in the lake though.
Glenn

Great for you! Nice way to start it out. What machine are you using?

Montauk3, the fellow that sells that scoop is a life guard in the Tampa area. He works for Pinellas County. I ran into him last year while hunting there and he was interested in my scoop. I got his contact information, placed it in my pocket and promptly walked into the water, DUH! Got to my car later and noticed the soggy paper that was once the note.

I was going to send him some ideas I had for a scoop to see what he thought. So much for that.

Jim
DaChief!

Hey Bruce, I understand, I'm a recovering northerner myself.

Missed this when you first posted, NICE ring there. Bet it looked good in the bottom of the scoop! :thumbsup:

Congrats I know this was a while ago.. Did you ever get it appraised?

Thanks! again for your high fives.

No, never got it appraised, I don't think I will. My girls will wear it and that's all that matters to me now.

Did bring it to our Club meeting last Sunday, and a member took a close look and said it is a solid 3/4.
And the color was excellent, she knows Gold and Diamonds. She wears a $36.000 solitaire by Henry Winston!
And you guessed it...............found on a beach!

OH ! It did win find of the month ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back