First Hunt for 2011 in Wisconsin

shane41

Sep 7, 2006
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 . Bounty Hunter, Vibra Probe 570 Garrett Pin Pointer AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out today for the first time for 2011 in Wisconsin.. Finally all the snow is gone.. Went to a school/park for about 1 1/2 hours. My Ace 250 started finding coins with in the first few minutes.
Was happy with my first hunt. Found 3 quarters, 3 dimes, 2 nickles , 12 pennies and Oh my usual car key.. Hope the pic is clear enough..
Few weeks ago I took all my clad coins into the bank to cash them in from the summer of 2010.
Was very happy with the count. Came to $139.00 dollars. Hope 2011 will be just as good.
Shane

Attachments

• DSC03238.JPG
    DSC03238.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 320
Upvote 0

faderdave

Oct 5, 2009
Nice. Good feeling to get out after such a long winter. I've been at it off an on since valentines day whether the ground was frozen or not.

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Great Finds!
Good return on the clad, don't forget scrap metals, I got more $$$ from that than clad last year :thumbsup:

OP
OP
shane41

shane41

Sep 7, 2006
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
steelheadwill said:
Great Finds!
Good return on the clad, don't forget scrap metals, I got more $$$ from that than clad last year :thumbsup:
Talking about scrap metal..Just took my alum cans to the scarp yard.. 75cents a pound. Came out with $20.30 . My neighbors give them to me cuz they do not feel like taking them over to the scrap yard.. Heck I will save them up and run them over LOL :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
shane41

shane41

Sep 7, 2006
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
faderdave said:
Nice. Good feeling to get out after such a long winter. I've been at it off an on since valentines day whether the ground was frozen or not.
Thanks for looking at my 1st find.. Always a good feeling to get that 1st hunt in ..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread